Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!


After two crazy months, {vacations, back to school preparation and many activities with the kids} finally I'm back to post new items in the blog. Thanks to all of you that have been so patience. During our vacations I was able to work in new invitations designs. I will post the photos of them very soon. They are original and very accessible. The party always starts with the invitation...the kids {and adults} will be so excited to come to your party when they open up and original invitation with their favorites characters or special themes. If you do not see what are you looking for {theme, character, etc.} please e-mail me and I will work with you to create one of a kind invitation.

Customized your party with an original centerpiece.

0 comments: